Pick Your Seat Event
On Saturday, April 28th the Belleville Senators will open their doors at the Yardmen Arena to showcase all available seating inventory for new season ticket holders heading into the 2018-2019 AHL Season. During the event, all available seats will be tagged and fans will have the opportunity to compare different sight lines throughout the building. Belleville Senators staff will be on hand to host tours and answer questions as they arise.
The schedule for the day is as follow:
10:00AM – 12:00PM Final Season Ticket Holder Relocation Period
- The primary relocation period for renewed season ticket holders that indicated they would like to explore relocation options will occur between April 17th and April 26th.
- This period of time is available to those who have renewed their season tickets and were either unable to attend previous sessions or would like to take one last look around.
12:00PM – 2:00PM New Deposit Season Ticket Holder Seat Selection
- All new season ticket holders who place deposits to join for the 2018-2019 season prior to April 28th will have advanced access to select their seats ahead of the general public
- This will be conducted on an appointment basis by order of when each new deposit is placed
2:00PM – 4:00PM New Season Ticket Holder Open House
- This period of time will be open to those individuals who are interested in obtaining season tickets, but have not placed a deposit before the April 14th deadline
All inquires about season tickets for the 2018-2019 season, including renewals, new deposits and the Pick Your Seat Event, can be directed to 613-967-8067 or email@example.com.