The Belleville Senators are excited to announce its ‘All In’ minor hockey partnership program that will encourage and facilitate on and off ice development for youth in our community.
As a partnership between the Belleville Senators and a minor hockey team, it will provide youth players with unique experiences throughout the course of the season. The Senators players and organization will reflect on the core values of development, growth and leadership throughout the course of the ‘All In’ program.
“We are delighted to reveal our ‘All In’ program that will strongly link the Belleville Senators with one local minor hockey team,” Sens COO Rob Mullowney said. “This is an outstanding opportunity for a minor hockey team to spend time with members of the Senators and allow them to learn from these professional athletes.”
Minor hockey teams located within a 50-mile radius of Belleville are encouraged to submit a 45-90 second video of original content that that tells us why your team deserves to go ‘All In’ with the Belleville Senators by demonstrating what your team would do #ForTheB.
From a dance, to a cheer, to something funny or witty, teams are encouraged to get creative with their submissions.
The winning submission will be guaranteed the following experiences:
- A meet and greet with the Belleville Senators, introducing our team to yours!
- Attendance at a Belleville Senators morning skate and game, plus an opportunity to see our dressing room and meet the coaches and training staff
- Visits from Belleville Senators players at your games and practices over the course of the season
- Opportunities for your coaches to learn from ours, and workshops with members of our front office staff available to your association
- Host your end-of-season party and awards ceremony at the Yardmen Arena before seeing a Belleville Senators game
For additional information, and details on how to submit an entry, please click here. The deadline for submissions is noon Oct. 5.
About the ‘All In’ program
‘All In’ is geared towards developing strong relationships with our youth community and providing both the Belleville Senators and the selected minor hockey team a chance to grow and develop together. This program will allow one minor hockey team to interact with the Belleville Senators throughout the season and to learn from the pros themselves.
It will provide youth players with the opportunity to spend a season getting to know our players and learn through hands on and exclusive experiences. In addition, the minor hockey coaches will have opportunities to learn from the Senators’ coaching staff and front office in private sessions.