With single game tickets now on sale for the first half of the 2021-22 American Hockey League season, the Belleville Senators are excited to announce the first group of promotional dates at CAA Arena.
The first promo date is October 16 the Belleville Sens Home Opener presented by CAA South Central Ontario, with five other dates scheduled through to the end of the year. Activities that night include our opening ceremony and other initiatives, plus a chance to win a $250 CAA gift card and a night in the CAA suite, during the first intermission.
Other promotional nights through to December 31, 2021, include:
- Canadian Armed Forces Appreciation Night – Saturday November 13 vs Bridgeport Islanders (7:00 p.m.)
- Kids Day – Sunday November 14 vs Utica Comets (3:00 p.m.)
- Hockey Fights Cancer Night – Saturday November 27 vs Laval (7:00 p.m.)
- Food Drive Night presented by Rosebush Energies – Saturday December 4 vs Manitoba
- Holiday Celebration Game – Saturday December 18 vs Providence (7:00 p.m.)
More details on plans for promo nights will be released via the Belleville Senators social media channels leading up to game day.
Single game tickets are now on sale for all games up to December 31, 2021 via Ticketmaster, or by making an appointment to visit the box office through Cody Hall (email@example.com). Season Ticket Memberships and Flex Packs are also available through the box office or bellevillesens.com.
Visit the Belleville Sens website: www.bellevillesens.com
Engage with the Belleville Sens on Twitter: @BellevilleSens
Like the Belleville Sens on Facebook: www.facebook.com/BellevilleSens
Follow the Belleville Sens on Instagram: @BellevilleSens