The Belleville Senators are pleased to announce that CAA Chuck-a-Puck is back for another season!
The Senators will run CAA Chuck-a-Puck activations at 10 home games this season, giving community teams, organizations and charities a chance to raise some money and be involved in the game day fun. In the 2019/20 season, the CAA Chuck-a-Puck program helped five local organizations raise $17,676 towards their unique causes.
Games that have been identified for CAA Chuck-a-Puck activations include:
- Saturday December 4, 2021 vs Manitoba Moose
- Saturday December 18, 2021 vs Providence Bruins
- Saturday January 8, 2022 vs Springfield Thunderbirds
- Saturday January 22, 2022 vs Laval Rocket
- Saturday January 29, 2022 vs Toronto Marlies
- Saturday February 5, 2022 vs Laval Rocket
- Saturday March 5, 2022 vs Rochester Americans
- Saturday March 19, 2022 vs Hartford Wolf Pack
- Saturday March 26, 2022 vs Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Saturday April 9, 2022 vs Syracuse Crunch
Interested groups are asked to fill out an application form by Friday November 26, 2021, giving some background on their cause, why they would like to be involved in the program and how they plan to use the money that is raised.
Chosen groups will be notified and assigned a game date and will also be provided with a toolkit to sell ticket and puck packages leading up to that game. Each team is responsible for selling a minimum of 100 ticket and puck packages ahead of their respective game, giving a head start on fundraising.
On game day, selected groups will be provided with all of the resources needed to sell the rest of their pucks and raise as much money as possible. That includes dedicated booth space within CAA Arena to setup and tell fans more about your team, organization, charity, or cause.
Single game tickets for all Belleville Senators home games are available via Ticketmaster, with more information on exclusive and exciting group experiences available by visiting bellevillesens.com.
Visit the Belleville Sens website: www.bellevillesens.com
Engage with the Belleville Sens on Twitter: @BellevilleSens
Like the Belleville Sens on Facebook: www.facebook.com/BellevilleSens
Follow the Belleville Sens on Instagram: @BellevilleSens